It is the last Friday of May already, so that means I am bringing you some Final Fantasy obsessions.
So, the thing they tell you about Final Fantasy XV is that it's a game about friendship and brotherhood. Yada yada yada. What they DO NOT tell you is how fricking depressing it is!
I'm two chapters away from the end (tired of doing side quests, so I'm just gunning it until I'm not strong enough to beat something and have to go do a couple side quests), and here is a list of things that have happened to me: Noctis, Prince of Lucis.
- My father, the king, is assassinated (I knew this already because Sean Bean is the English voice actor, and he dies in everything, but still).
- Our country is taken over.
- I find this all out by reading a newspaper that says my father, my fiance, and I have all died, so when I call home, they're like, "Well, your dad is dead."
- When I finally get up with my fiance, she gets stabbed, and the Hydrean Leviathan drowns her! (See R.I.P. My Fiance for the graphics.)
- My guardian/chef is blinded in battle.
- My guardian/trainer acts like I'm being a spoiled brat and not manning up. (Bitch, my dad and my fiance have died in the span of like, a week!)
- My best friend gets kidnapped by the man who killed my fiance (oh, and he also kills my fiance's brother!).
I can't imagine what else happens! And this chapter I'm currently in trying to save Prompto (my best friend), it's SO dark and scary! Rogue robots are jumping out and grabbing me, then exploding, daemons are popping up, and the murderer is taunting me over a loud speaker every few minutes.
I can't take it!
But anyway, here are some screenshots I took. lol
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Hug a soldier, think of those who died for freedom. <3
That is a lot of negative! At that point, your character might be considering launching himself from that bridge.
And yes, Sean Bean seems to die in everything.
Have a great weekend.
Whoa, that game sounds so intense, for sure. Your commentary for #6 cracked me up, though, LOL. Good luck reaching the end!
He was making me so mad lol. Thanks!
Wow. Not many warm-fuzzy feelings there. I wonder what the last chapters will hold when it's already that dismal.
Post a Comment