It is Friday, and it is LATE Friday. I'm supposed to remind myself at night to do these, but ah well. These two Q&As are done by the Cover Girls, Dani and Jax. They work tirelessly to bring us questions to answer. Join in if you like!
For this week's Fast Five Friday, the ladies want to know: 5 Things you wish you knew then that you know now.
1. You weren't fat in high school.
2. You're going to gain more weight than you did in high school.
3. Getting published isn't as easy as writing The End and putting your work in a manila envelope. There are levels.
4. Don't forbear your loans back to back. You'll run out of chances.
5. You need to get out more.
For Express Yourself, the ladies want to know: If you could try one occupation for a day, other than your current job, what would you choose?
I used to want to be a firefighter (childhood), so maybe that...But I'd also like to be an actor for a day.