*This post occurred before I changed the WIP title and Ghuli's name to Jonnie*
I started this series last week to answer some questions about my WIP, The Crystal Bearer, so let me dive right in to the next few questions!
6. A character you'd be best friends with and why.
I would probably get along best with Andyrsn. He's a very chill guy with a silly streak.
7. The very first idea or inspiration you had for this WIP.
It was a dream I had that featured an all white bedroom with a black street light in it. The lights changed from red, to yellow, to blue, and metal monsters started flying past my window. I army-crawled out of the room, accidentally tripped two people who were running by, and we all ran to this wicker room with a trap door. One of the guys fell from the ladder before securing the trapdoor, so I ran up to unlock it, saw a monster standing right over us, and locked the door as quietly as I could before climbing down, and we ran down a dark hallway. <-- This became the opening scene to my story in the first draft.
8. A favorite line from your WIP about a character.
9. A favorite piece of description from your WIP.
10. A favorite line of dialogue from your WIP.
"I don't want anyone else dying for me."